Monday, August 19, 2013

And so it begins.

Call it pre-mature, packing a week ahead of time, but I knew today was the day. Having the house to myself for a long morning before work will do that, I guess.



I've done a little more research, so I've got my ride from the airport and my means of communication pretty much squared away, and I just discovered that the university is like a 2 hour ride from the airport. So that's good to know. Still not sure what the money situation is, but we'll figure it out eventually.

I suppose I don't have a whole lot to say at this point--short-timing it at work (four more days, including today, YES), vacillating between mostly calm and mostly panicky, not running much, wish I was eating better...but I found that going to church yesterday and being in the Word more in the last two days than I have for most of the summer has been at least somewhat therapeutic for me, whether or not any of it is sinking in. But I think it is :)

So I'll leave you to your daily duties for now, and I'll be in touch again soon, when the journey REALLY begins (less than 7 days).

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment